Signs That Your Senior Loved Ones Need Support At Home
Many seniors prefer to stay or age in their home than going to an assisted living facility. One of their reasons might be they don’t want their independence to be taken away from them while staying in an unfamiliar environment. Although staying alone at home may sound ideal for them, it still comes with a lot of challenges. They might find it challenging to do some of their activities by themselves.
Listed below are signs that your senior loved ones need support at home.
- They have poor personal hygiene and a cluttered home.
- They feel lonely, and they become vulnerable to fall accidents.
- They have memory problems and difficulty in managing their medications.
- Problems with mobility and frequently missed their medical appointments.
- Driving becomes challenging for them, and they have extreme changes in weight.
If you are too busy with your work or have other responsibilities to attend to and you can’t be there for your loved ones, you can always avail of skilled services such as nursing in Missouri. So you can assure that elderly parents are well taken care of by skilled care professionals.
At Jones Home Health Care, Inc., a trusted provider of home health care in Ferguson, Missouri, we believe that home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as the care that you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
If you wish to know more about our in-home health services, please do not hesitate to give us a call.